Exactly what does SRC do?
We are a boutique consulting firm focused on offering foreign-based companies and entrepreneurs turnkey solutions and customized business, operational and administrative support services needed to launch, grow and manage a business efficiently in the U.S., allowing you to focus on what you do best-sell and support your U.S.-based customers. We do the rest.
SRC’s services can be divided into the following categories:
- Advice on essential considerations and a suitable entity structure to fit your specific needs
- Filing and preparation of necessary documents to establish and operate a U.S. legal entity
- Assistance with the opening of bank accounts and other necessary post-incorporation actions
- Incubator turnkey start-up solutions
Virtual Office Services
- Use of business address
- Mail and phone services
- Use of conference rooms for meetings
Accounting and Financial Administration Services
- Cash Management
- Accounts Receivables and Payables, including customer invoicing and collection services
- Inventory valuation and control
- Financial reporting and reconciliation
- Consolidated reporting, working closely with parent company’s financial team and auditors
- Recruitment of highly talented employees
- Compensation structure design (salary, incentive and commission plans)
- Salary market analysis
- Coordinate selection of benefit programs (e.g., medical, dental, 401k/retirement plans)
- Employee relations, e.g. disciplinary actions, claims
- Management coaching/“sounding board” support for HR-related issues
- Performance management and individual performance improvement plan development.
- Development of policy manuals, Employee Handbooks and Employment Agreements
- Ensure compliance with personnel records and employment-related regulatory matters
- Payroll and employee expense report processing, new hire and termination processing
- Merger & Acquisition Support, including HR integration project management
Business and Corporate Compliance Services
- Maintaining corporate books and records, ensuring updating
- Corporate Records Document Portal, for easy, secure access 24/7 via Web to your corporate documents
- Preparation and filings of state annual reports
- Ensuring that federal and state requirements are met
- Engage and coordinate outsourced legal and business services required from time to time
Sales & Distribution/Management Consulting Services
- Customer service representation, coordinating orders and shipments, customer and vendor relationships
- Business development and strategic sales; distribution and planning and consulting
- Management consulting
- Business mentorship and Sounding Board support
Coordination of Outsourced Professional Services
- Access to our trusted and well-established network of banking representatives, benefits consultants, business insurance brokers, lawyers, tax professionals and advisors, and a range of other professional consultants.
Managed Computer Services
Growing business require the latest technology and support to function efficiently and keep up with the competition. It can be challenging for small to medium-sized businesses like yours, to manage the ongoing cost of technology and support.
Here’s what we can do for you:
- Managed computer services. Install and manage servers, workstations and network equipment.
- Data security. Implement and test onsite and cloud backup solutions. Configure firewall and antivirus/antispyware software.
- Hardware support. Fix or upgrade existing technology. Assist in purchasing new solutions from trusted vendors at discounted prices.
- Software support. Assist in purchasing and configuration of business specific software.
- Internet presence. Create custom websites. Suggest reliable hosting services and search engine optimization. Configure and manage email solutions.